Names again

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 11:55:09 +0200

Erik:
>Thus this is merely the example of a Godess Switch attempt on this
>list that has been most daring, most dependent on research ("Ah! Nils
>Weinander is merely the Swedish aspect of Nick Brooke!") and most
>likely to fail. Have you accquired a cheesy grin lately, Nils? :-)

You are right of course. I have just survived a God Learner experiment. Now, the question is, why did the switch fail?

As to cheesy grins, no I don't think so. The only physical resemblance between me and Nich that I can think od is that we both have dark hair.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net