Insulted Rokari

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 00:54:50 -0500 (EST)

The "other" Pope, DD, writes:

If I had wanted to insult you, *I* would have run as Ecclesiarch. I might not have been clear on his Lunar sympathies (but then as Gaiseron the Mystic, I probably wouldn't have been). It seemed like a reasonable compromise to me (plus he'd converted to Hrestolism, and I thought this would overcome any previous sympathies).

We`expected Gaiseron to be elected, and that would not have been an insult. What was insulting was to electa Lunar Arrolian that had already been expelled as per Notslor's dying words, and then readmitted illegally while I was prevented from speaking by a Lunar woman's use of the evils of her sex! To make it worse, the new "Pope" had voted against most of the decisions of the Congress, while under my conciliatory leadership, the Rokari had voted with the majority.

Well, we Rokari learned our lesson -- it is obvious that the heresies of Loskalm and their submission to the twin evils of the Lunar way and of Arkat will lead to their eventual conquest by the KOW. We Rokari, of course, will reconvene the true 7th Council without the heretics at Leplain, where the good work of the 6th Council was accomplished. It is sad that the erring brethren at Sog City could so directly contravene the final words of the dying prophet -- but in so doing they revealed that they had been possessed by evil.

Theoblanc the Pious