Allegations, arguments, allegories...

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 10:15:53 -0400

Hi all!

Steven Barnes:
>The number quoted, allegedly by Stafford, was that you could
>either have +100% for yourself, or +10% for the clan.

As the individual who audiotaped and videotaped the seminar where Greg discussed this, and as the person who was in charge of transcribing those tapes, I can definitively prove that Greg Stafford used those numbers in his example of the Heroic process. There is nothing alleged about them!

However, it should also be noted that Greg also _clearly_ stated he was "just making up these numbers and throwing it out as a concept," and that "these are not game rules." So the exact numbers don't matter anyway. It was simply an example of the difference between heroquesting for yourself and heroquesting for your community.

Peace,

     Peter