Evidence?

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 20:30:29 +0100

Dominic claims:

> (and don't give me any of that new age campbell 'god with thousand
>faces' crap, because it just isn't supported by archaeological or
>anthropological evidence in ANY way, trust me)

Archeological and anthropological evidence don't support anything, because there is no evidence. There is only neutral data which the incomplete mind tries to interpret, creating simulacra of times past. We don't _know_ anything about the past - we only _believe_ a lot of things.

So don't give me any of that old age naive absolutist crap, because it just isn't supported by sociological experience in ANY way, trust me.

Welcome to the fray, Dominic.

Valete