Re: cthulhu mythos in glorantha

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 14:32:33 -0400 (EDT)

I can't answer Dom's deeper Cthulhu Mythos questions, but I do know of a cave in a swamp with a hunting horror locked inside it. In my campaign, this was in the Sozganjio, but I'm looking for a better unused coastal marsh area to place that old campaign in, since the Sozganjio turns out to be vastly different than I had assumed at the time. Speaking of game miscegenation, did I ever mention all the demons from the Arduin Grimoire that also dwelt in the marshes, with their cool "rot," "poison," "acid," "lightning," "paralysis" and "turn-to-stone" attacks? Horrid creatures!

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #582