Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #580

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_vicon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 14:13:30 -0400

Paul Said:

> Since the Humakti tithe a percentage of what they have with them on their HHD, tithes of over 100% (or greater) could be handled by tithing
HALF the percentage, TWICE per year. Once on their HHD and again on some other significant date. ie. 180% tithe is two 90% tithes anually.

That's not how I understood tithing. I thought 10% meant 10% of your income. (period) If you make 5000 pennies in a year, you should be setting aside 500 for The Boss. (And if you're a Sword, you should be giving 4500.)

I think I'm tempted to replace the exra money cost with an extra Power cost instead....