ducks

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 09:30:34 -0500

Erik Sieurin:
> Since people work hard to get rid of the luggage from Tolkien and
> Gygax that the Aldryami and Mostali have been carrying, isn't it time
> that the poor Durulz could drop their luggage from Disney and Warner
> Bros? I loved the Durulz pictures in Wyrms Footprints, BTW.

        Greg Stafford was asked at one of the lore auctions why trollkin and ducks existed. His answer, "Well, dwarves and elves are tougher than humans; trolls and dragonnewts are tougher too. Trollkin were put in so that you could fight non-humans that were weaker than you. Ducks were put in for comic relief."

                Andrew

PS Glorantha-Con IV, January 24th-26th 1997, Ramada Hotel O'Hare (Chicago)

    This message brought to you by Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!