Short questions, long answers

From: Arf writes! <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 20:10:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi guys,

I am just about to embark upon an RQ campaign in Dragon Pass, but there are a few things I'm not entirely clear about, and I hope there's someone out there who's willing to provide me with some answers to these brief questions:

What exactly IS a HeroQuest, and how would one be initiated?

What is a "Rune Level" character (this confuses me, in a system without 'levels')?

What is 'ownership' of a Rune? How does one get to own/be associated with a Rune?

There's probably more, but I can't think of any right now.

Arf. :-)

| Arf Wilson | A five year old child could understand this - |
| a.r.wilson_at_herts.ac.uk | send someone to fetch a five year old child! |

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #594