eating gorp

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 12:40:07 -0400

I suspect that eating gorp would be possible for trolls, but bad for their teeth, like humans eating potato chips.

I don't think anyone else has mentioned that consuming Chaos (and consuming in general) is the great ability of the Uz. Which hero was it who tore the heart from chaos and consumed it, thus giving trolls their power against chaos?

I my old RQ3 campaign, one Trickster learned the sorcery spell of Form/Set Gorp. He was planning to start a franchise system selling Gorp Gum.

Did Brian Curley restart the Elmal/Yelmalio war again? IMG there is no Elmal, of course.
- --

Dueling Modems, Inc.                    http://www.sfrt.com/sfrt/

". . . stories have to end. It's what gives them meaning." -Neil Gaiman