Beware of Vadeli bearing Swords

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 14:40:01 +1200

Sandy Petersen:

Me>>I would have thought the Vadeli way was set down Pre-Storm thus
>>by your theory, the Browns would be freely able to use swords.

> Except that there weren't any swords Pre-Storm for them to use.

Neither were there any crossbows but the Brown Vadeli seem to be quite happy in using them nowadays. I understood the essense of your restrictions to be that the Browns were forbidden any weapons that were around in the Old Days (ie Bows, Spears, Axes, Mauls and Flails) and that any weapons they nowadays use are technological inventions not covered by Vadel's proclaimations...