Uz classification of Aldryami

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 18:46:28 +0100

Way back ages ago, during the discussion on the martial strength or otherwise of Esrolia, somebody (I forget who, sorry) postulated the existence of Aldryami tied to the fields of grain. I meant to add this message then, but I forgot, until a conversation today reminded me.

IMO Grain aldryami would be a type of pixie, even though grain isn't technically a flower. I worked this outn using this simple piece of Uz lore used to teach young trolls how to distinguish one foodstuff from another.

        Type of plant    Type of aldryami
        Step-on   =      Pixie
        Trip-over =      Runner
        Walk-Into =      Elf

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| Curiosity killed the cat - Why? What did it want to know? |