What happened to the Red Moon?

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 00:12:11 -0500 (EST)

On May 21st, Martin Laurie wrote:

I think that the Red Moon was destroyed by something elese leaving the White Moon in its place. Who could do this? Well some possible groups spring to mind:

and then mentioned the Lodrili and the clash of the stars.

I am surprised that he overlooked the obvious explanation, laid out by me in this journal and hinted atin Letter 3 of the Zin letters (KOS, p. 47) , point 4 "It never was. There never was, really, a Red Moon. It was an illusion, a temporary reality created by the goddess."

Obviously, it was exorcized by the Rokari once they realized that it was a sending of the evil one!

Jim Chapin