[none]

From: Jim Bickmeyer <JFBickmeyer_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 96 22:16:40 UT

Erik Sieurin gave a great piece on Ducks. The Orlanth sub-cult will be added to my game. Thanks for the politically correct Duck name (I think).

As I recall from readings and old supplements the Ducks of Dragon Pass had their center of civilizations shattered during the Duck Wars. Many Ducks spread out to other countries fleeing the evil red moon. Thus individual Ducks and small communities of ducks can be found in many countries out side of Dragons Pass. (IMG)

IMG the Lunar Empire considers Ducks to be thieves and rift raft. They are always suspect by Lunar officials and hounded by them for little infractions.

In this case the only strong center of Duck civilization is deep in the marshes where they are hard to reach.

Jim Bickmeyer

"It's all a Chaos Plot"