Vadeli

From: Lewis Jardine <JARDINE_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 15:05:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi All & MOB

        Question: "Who are the Vadeli?"

Apologies to those insulted by the following, it is not ment to be personal.

Answer:

        The Vadeli are like the French, or at least like the English view of what the typical Frenchman is like.

He has a veneer of class and culture.
He appears refined and pleasant.
He *knows* that he is superior to the rest of the world. He is rumoured to be an accomplished and skilled lover. He will never discuss his technique with you but gives a small secretative smile.
He will condescent to help you, but always gets the best end of the deal. He will help make international laws that are binding on everyone, except him! When he decides to stab you in the back he won't even bother with an excuse or appology!

So there you go, the Vadeli are the French!

Cheers

        Lewis