More Megacorp Goodies

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 May 96 17:12:12 EDT

Greetings comrades,

I've now taken delivery of more publications from Germany and from Tom Zunder:

All prices are in UK pounds Sterling.

Tradetalk L3.75
Translations of the best of the German RQ fanzine Free INT. Includes three scenarios and other background articles. 48 pages.

Heroes of Wisdom L3.50
The Jonstown background book produced
for the Heroes of Wisdom freeform game.
Translated from the original German.

The Worlds Greatest Tournament L4.00
The background book for the Rise of Ralios freeform game. Includes details of Ralian religion and politics.

I still have copies of Glorious Reascent and Fortunate Succession available at L15.00 each. Also, I've just received a small restock of Questlines copies - but there ain't many left now so buy 'em while they are available!

RQA #4 and #5 are now all SOLD OUT (as are #1, #2 and #3!). RQA#6 is very eagerly and keenly awaited... Eh, John?

For the publications make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%. Foreign cheques should be drawn on a UK bank.

Address: 21 Stephenson Court, Osborne Street, Slough, SL1 1TN, England.

Write to me for a full list of products.

All Hail the Reaching Moon!

David Hall