Re: Cults of Terror; Glorantha Web Site

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 12:25:42 -0700

David B. Henderson wondered

> I already own Cults of Terror, and find it a usefule source, and I was
> wondering whether it would be worth buying LoT as well. How much
> duplication is there? Is the new material worthwhile in itself?

I just added the following to my Web page <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/products.html>:

Lords of Terror is an update of the RQ2 supplement Cults of Terror. It covers chaotic cults found in Dorastor, new disease rules, passion spirits, and illumination. There's a rune master for each cult, with scenario ideas.

I'd say get it -- there is new material (probably about half), and if you're at all able to afford it, buying RQ products will encourage Avalon Hill to publish more.

And speaking of my Web site, it's now searchable! (I've also been working on an index, but I'm not sure this is as important now that you can do text searches. I'd be interested to know how people actually use the site -- send me e-mail.) Follow the search link from <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>. Also, if you have something to post, I'd be happy to do so.