Tradetalk, Ralios, Wisdom

From: Greybeard <Greybeard_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 08:17:58 GMT

Tradetalk is available in the UK from David Hall of the Reaching Moon Megacorp, price 3.75 UKpounds, as is the Rise of Ralios freeform book.

Tradetalk is available in Scandinavia from Flammans Spel.

Tradetalk is available in France from Lionel Dumont, price 35FF, Lionel.Dumont_at_ensem.u-nancy.fr

Tradetalk is available in Germany from Ingo Tschinke, price 10DM, tschinke_at_nord.de

Rest of the World, Tradetalk available from me, price 5 UK pounds or I will accept 7 US dollars (cash), troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk

A Tradetalk mailing list is at listserver_at_nochet.demon.co.uk

A Tradetalk WWW site is at http://www.io.com/~troll/tradetalk.html