Teshnos?

From: Bruce Probst <bprobst_at_melbpc.org.au>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 19:03:25 -0900

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of setting up a new campaign in Teshnos. One of the reasons I picked that area is because it's pretty much virgin territory, which gives me something of a free hand in developing it. However on further research I discover that it's *extremely* virgin and I was wondering if there are any resources out there, or if anyone has any notable thoughts, to help give my setting a little nudge along the path to greatness.

So far as I can tell, the only references to Teshnos are the bits in the Glorantha set, which mostly describes several cults that have never been written up, and a passing reference in the Dormal writeup, describing the establishment of the trading port of Dosakayo, which (of course!) is not located on any published map that I've found so far.

Also, has there been a formal writeup of the Yelm cult? I have a vague idea that I've seen one somewhere, but can only find the GoG summary.