Re: mermen; illumination; Arkat

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 96 19:07 MET DST

David Dunham
>> Fixed underwater dwelling might be used by air breathing mermen,
>> but I lack ideas on how they transform stale air into fresh air.

>Plants, I'm sure, since they convert carbon dioxide to oxygen.

My first idea, too, but I didn't like it. It's too real-world, too scientific. I mean: what power does Aldrya have over Orlanth?

Illumination: This is easy to obtain, just follow the path of the Red Goddess. The real one, to meet Arachne Solara etc.

>David Ingram wrote

>> According to CoT (there may be newer sources but I am not that widely
>> read) Arkat acended to the hero plane after his victory.

>He ruled Ralios for 75 years, according to Cults of Terror.

And afterwards ascended to his star (i.e. the Heroplane).