Virgins of Teshnos

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jun 96 17:50:42 EDT

Bruce asked:

> I'm in the process of setting up a new campaign in Teshnos. One of the
> reasons I picked that area is because it's pretty much virgin territory...
> So far as I can tell, the only references to Teshnos are...

Loren's searchable archives (available through his Web page, see below) should point you to some good stuff done by folk here on the Digest.

> Also, has there been a formal writeup of the Yelm cult?

Yep, the Chaosium writeup of the Yelm cult appeared is an early issue of White Wolf magazine. Most of the myths are straight out of the G&G: Yelm article, reprinted in Wyrms Footprints. If you want to confuse people, there's all the Dara Happan stuff, too. My advice would be to ignore this (as Teshnan Somash and Dara Happan Yelm should be *very* dissimilar). Try to give it a wacky Indian/Mahabarata flavour, and remember that it's the temples that run the country.

Nick