Re: Gloranthan material query

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 08:37:56 -0500 (CDT)

   From: Curtis Taylor <vingkot_at_mothra.pomona.edu>    Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 21:30:43 -0800

   Are the Questlines I and/or Entekosiad books available for purchase    in the US?

I will distribute Questlines in the U.S. and to my Japanese subscribers. More details when I get Tales issue 14 out the door.

AFAIK, The Entekosiad has not been published yet. When it is, you will be able to get it from Wizards Attic at +1 (510) 547-2158. They currently have The Book of Drastic Resolutions as well as a number of other fine Gloranthan products.

Does anyone have a North American source for the French version of Dragon Pass? The counters are absolutely beautiful.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #615