Yet more chaos

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 21:43:52 +0100

Eric Rowe writes:

>Actually, I believe this was the Scarlet Bat, often confused with the
>Crimson Bat. They lived in different ages.

 I got my source info from the Book of Drastic Resolultions, so don't blmae me. The question then arrises, where did the Scarlet Bat go? Where did it come from? Was it related to the Crimson Bat? Also, if this is true, where the hell does the Crimson Bat come from in the first place -- RG didn't just magic it out of no-where whilst on the Heroplane, or perhaps she did :)

 I liked John Brown's story, sounds a lot like a HerQuest Path to me. Is Nakala's Mace anything like Zorak Zoran's Poisonous Club?

Nick E.