chaos in ralios

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 07:35:38 -0500

Peter Metcalfe:
>> <exchange deleted>..Arkat betrayed Chaos and his own basic nature in >> the final battle IMO.

me> Huh? Arkat betrayed Chaos!? That's what he was fighting all along!

PM> Was he? I thought he was fighting Nysalor. I don't recall any
> chaos in Nysalor's Empire until Arkat shows up.

        I suppose you're going to say that all the chaos in Ralios doesn't count? The Vampire-Kings of Tanisor?

        Please remember that Arkat went Uz, and eventually Zorak-Zoran in order to gain the greater anti-chaos abilities of Darkness.

                Andrew