Elem. Weap. and HQing

From: Arkat_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 15:55:46 -0400

Nick Effingham wrote:

> I liked John Brown's story, sounds a lot like a HerQuest Path to me.

Funny you should mention that it sounds like an HQ path! Indeed it certainly could be for any worshippers of the spirits that inhabit the Elemental Weapons. If you just reached the rank of priest in one of these cults, perhaps you would take this HQ path to gain an allied spirit (in the form of an actual spirit or maybe even an actual elemental). The ally you get would be analogous to the Spirits of the slain defenders of the Spike that were originally put into the Elemental Weapons. Of course the only thing your ally would inhabit would be the weapon that corresponds to the appropriate cult in which you are becoming a priest.

>Is Nakala's Mace anything like Zorak Zoran's Poisonous Club?

What is Zorak Zoran's Poisonous Club? What source are you using? If Zorak Zoran's Club doesn't have a piece of Truestone in it then it probably isn't the same.

John
Arkat_at_aol.com

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #620