Tanian

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 10:43:45 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

>I'm not sure how far a Tanian sea-fire would spread if left uncontrolled,
>but sooner or later some powerful water-entity is going to complain, and
>act.

The original Sea of Flame did not spread over the entire Ocean during the nigh on 100 years the God Learners left it to burn. Neither does Tanian's Grotto in the Puzzle Canal (I don't think this is hot enough to spit out Firebergs). Based on this, I think that sea-fires don't spread outside the initial area they are summoned in. As for the powerful water-entity, he can take up his complaints with Tanian.