Simon says

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 16:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

Simon Phipps writes a TOE (Theory of Everything) for Yelmalio. I'm sure someone in Glorantha believes this to be the Truth. However, I do have to quarrel with one passage:

>4. The cult has Light Sons and Light Priests, so must be the fusion of two
>cults.
>
>Maybe, maybe not. Is Orlanth several gods fused, or Yelm? I think not.

But I (and others) think so, or at least that there were different _cults_ or modes of worship which fused. There is ample evidence of this, starting with the animosity between Storm Voices and Wind Lords.

>How about Kyger Litor - is she Kyger Litor and Karrg?

KL is a realization or belief that Uz is One, that all ancestry lines converge. The best image/idea of KL comes from Trollpak, and is that She's one of those giant figures made up of many normal-sized figures, as one sometimes sees in medieval illustrations. From a God Learner perspective, KL is a legal fiction, or an article of faith that Uz have a common ancestor and are not polyphyletic (or howe'er one spells that word).