Re: sword effects

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 10:19:05 -0700

Lewis Jardine wrote

> whenever the player with the Windsword
> activates that gross Bladesharp matrix I lovingly describe the eldritch
> glowing lights that travel down the top of the blade and rotate back towards
> the hilt spinning faster and faster and the blade begins to howl and moan!

In my East Ralios campaign, two separate players have taken the Humathi geas that gives them the sword with double damage against humans. (I made last night's player name the sword, since it's obviously special.) When the first one killed someone, a great wind swirled all the dust and dead leaves. When the second sword strikes, there's a smell of ozone, as if lightning just struck. (Humath is the Destructive Storm in Ralios.)