Fix INT

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 08:10:18 -0400 (EDT)

Peter Tracy writes:
>Ah-ha! But the Fix INT spell only works on those participating in the
>great comprimise, the Great Tribes of Waha. IMG it does NOT work on anyone
>but the Tribes themselves, for other humans are not part of the covenant!
>In this way the power of the spell is limited, and it helps explain why
>the priests don't fix the INT of tribal ememies, because it weakens the
>tribes of Waha, and they need to be strong to fight off all te
>Not-Like-Us out there, like Lunars and Zebrafolk.

I don't see any MGF IYG (in your Glorantha's) limitation of the spell. I think that Praxian history argues rather strenuously against any pan-Praxian solidarity against the NLU's out there. (Anyhow, Zebra folk are Waha people.)

I ran into this problem in the very first RQ game I ran, the first Borderlands scenario, where the Morokanth were about to brainwipe an Agimor. I wasn't 100% sure that the Agimor were subject to the spell (the info available was kinda ambiguous, I thought at the time), but they had to be to make the scenario work. So I glossed over it.