Post Argrath Glorantha

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 10:55:21 +1200

Mike Cule:

>This seems the moment to bring up something that has been worrying me since I
>read KoS: Just who is Harshax?

An interesting thing is that a Harshax is known of as the Thane of the Culbrea Tribe during the Third Age. Minaryth Purple addresses the yellow booklet in 'Troll Gods' to him.

JMack34:

>If Argrath kills the gods(KoS),wouldent Glorantha collapse. Who would
>fight to keep out Chaos. Without Yelm were would light come from? [etc]

I think that the Sun, Earth and other things in Glorantha will continue to exist as it did before, it's just that no-one can speak to the Gods anymore or prove that they exist.