Eating peoples

From: fantome_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:51:01 +1000 (EST)

In our campaign the eating of intelligent peoples in Prax was taboo.

People didn=D5t eat Newtlings, they only ate Newtling tail. This could be=
=20

eaten as the tail was part of the Newtling which was animal, the=20 remainder of which was people and not to be eaten. Newtlings didn=D5t=20 seem to appreciate the difference.

As for Morocanths, they also didn=D5t eat people (as distinct from=20 herdsmen). But you could never be quite sure about Morocanth. They=20 definitely wouldn=D5t eat an intelligent person, but they were =D4rumoured=
=D5=20

to have this spell to make you unintelligent, just like the herdsmen.=20 And they ate herdsmen.=20

Everyone, of course agreed it was okay to eat herdsmen. I don't think=20 any character actually ate it though (perhaps apart from the decadent=20 lunars ). The concept of eating the herdmen was just a little too close=20 for =D4comfort=D5.

Brian=20
fantome_at_ozemail.com.au <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>