Re: Bodgers. Disappearing gods

From: Bibishar_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:59:16 -0400

Bodgers
- -----------
I'd like to request that if there is going to be any discussion or arguments about "BODGERS" vs. RQ, would ya'll kindly move it to the RQ Rules Digest?

Disappearing gods

John Brown (Arkat_at_aol.com) claims, "Just to clarify, we don't have to make a myth about what the disappearance the gods of Earth because they NEVER existed..."

This is an interesting opinion which is not shared by a large number of people currently living here on the Earth. I suspect this same argument could be found in Glorantha, along with others which say something like,

"The gods aren't gone, we have simply misbehaved so much they aren't talking to us."

There is room for both views in both places (Glorantha and Earth), n'est-ce pas? (smile)