Argrath and the Devil

From: D. Pearton <pearton_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 12:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

John Brown (argrath) wrote that the events in the Argrath and the Devil fragment of KOS could not have happened due to the timing of the Lightbringers Quest. Personally I always got the impression that the final battle against the monster empire was more like the I Fought We Won BAttle rather than the LBQ. If you look at it there were representatives from all the directions (peoples?) and it was a final cataclysmic battle to determine the fate of the world. Thus I'm not at all convinced that the events in A&D are neccesarily at the end of the LBQ and hence the timing is not a problem. Indeed the Monster empire was led by Sheng Seleris (1) so the events _must_ occur after the LBQ.

But then again I was always of the impression that Argrath was a misguided or unwilling dupe so my view might be a little coloured...

All Hail the Comming White Moon!
Yak

(1) Does anyone else thing that Sheng Seleris actually became the Red Emporer - stealing all his support (worship) just as he did with part of it during thier first fight?
- --

Dave Pearton				* ....As I was saying before I
Biochemistry Dept.			* was so rudely interrupted
University of Washington		* by one of my multiple
Seattle					* personalities....
pearton_at_u.washington.edu		*
pearton_at_unpsun1.cc.unp.ac.za		* Naked Lunch (W.S. Burroughs)