Plea for timeline 1619-1630

From: Harry Bowman <hbowman_at_Morgan.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 22:07:22 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings Savants,

I have a humble request. Since I may have a group of players who wish to liberate Prax (maybe Sartar) between the years 1619-1630, could someone please email or post a simple (ha-ha) timeline of events involving Harrek, Argrath, etc. during that time? (In order) Oddly enough, I am interested in the following locations: Prax, Sartar, Nochet, Karse, Heortland, Umathela, and ...Jolar/Kothar. Does the big fight erupt between the Arbennan Confederation and the Kresh during this time? Who wins? Er..also Nolos/Pasos/Pithadros - when do the Brithini return. My efforts to piece this together haven't done too well, and I don't have KoS. Frankly, after this week's postings, I'm not sure I could understand it....

Thanks, once again,

Hal Bowman
Center for Transportation Studies
Morgan State University hbowman_at_morgan.edu

PS: If Dave Schubert is reading this post, other posts may spoil some campaign surprises...

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #644