Harshax

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:10:50 +0100

 Thought on Harshax:

Maybe Harshax *is* continually reincarnating himself into his own ancestors. I think the connection with the Pharoah is disquieting. Maybe somebody suceeded in the HQ to return Belintar to life, or perhaps the King's full name is Belintar Harshax; someone said that Belintar may have fallen from the future -- maybe Harshax goes on a HQ, fails and appears in the Third Age?  Also, look at p.47 of KoS; "Hail Harshax! Please give his donkey a stick for me."
 Why has a mighty king got a donkey? Did all the horses devolve into donkeys out with the death of the horse god when Argrath mucked around in Hell? Even better, why does the donkey want a stick (or is this something I just missed about donkey's?)

Nick E.
Nick Effingham E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com

Britain is Dorastor without broo