Re: Red Goddess & the Compromise

From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:00:37 +1000 (EST)

Gloranthaphiles (G-files? ;-) )

Moon/compromise Ideas.

Lots of people have been posting about the Red Goddess & the comproise. Is or isn't shepart of the compromise? The Red Goddess was a heroine who was able to resurrect and subsume part of a dead goddess. As a heroine she is not affected by the compromise, OR for those of you who wish it, she is a goddess, and ruled by it. The Red Goddess is also illuminated, she gets to break the rules, but we have to make them up.

Annila is probably one of my favorite Goddesses, and I am struggling hard to bring her back to power. I can shrug off the red moon as chaoticly perverted earth, not true moon rock (which is solid water/truestone/illusion, take your pick). I have the TRUE moon worshipers (white/blue) biding their time until they can take their rightful place. May be I should make the blues Harshax. ;-)

The red moon rose as the direct result of a hero's actions, not a gods, and therefore is not breaking the compromise?

In accepting worship by people, she becomes subject to the compromise?

There are so many possibilities that even chaos would have a hard time making them all.

I hope there is value in what I've just said, I feel kinda funny today.

Bye.

Pete

P.S. Just a reminder, Illumination does not a clever man make. there are the same proportions of stupid and looserish illuminates as the rest of us. Stupid illuminates are cool to put in a game.