Taking off

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ein.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:52:01 +0200

I'm temporarily leaving the list (not that it make much of a difference, considering my lack of activity recently), due to a change of work and domicile. I'll resubscribe when I'm settled in in Stockholm, with my computer unpacked.

So, if by any chance someone has my old mail address

        niwe_at_ein.ericsson.se

or similar in some kind of mail address register, now is the time to change it since today (June 20) is the last day I'm using it.
>From now on, I can be reached at

        nilsw_at_ibm.net

Well, bye for a while. I'm embarking on my biggest real life heroquest so far, as co-founder, part-owner and managing director of a small software company, but I hope I will still have the time to pester the Digest with my usual politically incorrect opinions.

Sorry to spam the list with this non-Gloranthan information.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: nils_at_carasoft.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net
WWW: http://www.angelfire.com/pages1/nilsw/index.html