mythinformation

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 23:02:23 +1200

Carl Fink:

>If there was no "real" Godtime, if the mythoi exist *only* because
>people made them up . . . then Glorantha is stupid and futile.

Who has said that there was no "real" Godtime? The myths exist because they are what people have *done* not because people 'made them up'.

>I hate, hate, hate Berkeleyism.

I hate Strawmen. If you're going to scorn how some people believe myths function in Glorantha, at least get their viewpoints right. Berkeleyism refers to *total* subjectivity whereas I don't think anybody has argued that Gods are solely determined by how their worshippers perceive them.