Morokanth tools + teeth

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:46:53 -0400 (EDT)

Ian Gorlick writes some intelligent comments about not needing thumbs to use tools, in v02.651. Specifically,
>A morocanth can grasp an object by wrapping his fingers around it (a hammer
>grip) which is strong but not agile, or he can squeeze it between his fingers
>which is more agile but not strong. It is the combination of strength and fine
>control that is difficult for the morocanth.

Yeah, but granting that, you need exactly a combination of strength and fine control to cut up meat. The tougher the meat, the more you need the combination. If Morokanth cut up herdmen who die of natural causes, many of whom are old (and I'm sure they must), they need to cut hard and well. They also could use a stew pot, and I'm sure they have a few bronze pots, highly prized.