Re: Hero Wars

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 20:48:01 -0400

>I seem to recall someone noting the surprising scarcity of campaigns with a
"Hero Wars" emphasis

Mainly because many people like to run or play in low-level campaigns. It's not much fun playing starting characters in the war of the gods - you won't last long and won't change anything.

Our campaign has run for many years, real time, and has reached the point where I am trying to bring on the Hero Wars - big time. However, my players are adamant that they will not let it happen, as their characters do not want to have to take sides, and so they are stopping each and every outbreak with excessive force. Soon, though .........