Uzdo

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 15:01:14 +0100

Nick Effingham, on the Curse of the Kin
> When Korasting was
>captured by Yelm, which resulted in the slow decay of the Mistress Race
>trolls, her return at the start of Time did not return the ability for
>trolls to breed true. Perhaps it'd create some form of new troll; aka the
>Great Troll.

IIRC, Great Trolls are created from the fertalization of Dark Troll Mothers by the spirits of Mistress Race Trolls, which I guess is a Heroquest for the mother, one taught presumably by Cragspider.

I am not sure that a "Rescuing someone from hell" quest would be appropriate for Trolls - After all, they know hell as Wonderhome. A better aim would be to prevent Yelm ever turning up in Wonderhome, but I'm not sure how they would go about this. Maybe their participation in the Ostentelka project was an attempt to remove "Light" from their ancestral home?

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| A foolish consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds - R.W. Emerson |