Darkness and Light.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 23:58:54 +0100

Simon Phipp and Argrath discuss Uzuz:-
A> Definitely appropriate to the digest, but it reminds me of the trap
A> in one of the solo books which only falls  on and crushes mistress
A> race trolls, as they're too gross for anyone to be allowed to play
A> one as a PC.

S>Then it DIs back and carries on - not a way to stop a Mistress Race
S>Troll. Still, if the species is there and accessible, then we should S>be able to play it

But given that no Mistress Race trolls have been born since Yelm drove the Uz to the surface world, do you really want to roll up all that Previous experience?

Michael Raaterova on Elmal

Vinga as Elmal's wife to give the role reversal described certainly makes sense to me, but I like the Elmale version too, especially as it gives another reason for Yelmalion Light Sons not to disguise themselves as women, as it could be construed as supporrting the Elmale heresy. (Fun though the idea of a Yelmalian transvestite frustrated by the no dresses policy is, I find it difficult to accept an entire culture of them. - that said, how about a "Privates on Parade"- type scenario, Upstanding Light Son finds himself posted to a unit of camp drag artists. . . )

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| Everything I tell You Three times is true |