[Blu/R]e[d] Moon?

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 13:39:59 +1200

Nick Effingham:

Sandy Petersen pointed out that the Blue and the Red Moon are wholly seperate entities and pointed out the Blue Moon can still be seen in the sky. This prompted Nick to reply:

> The same way that we can see evidence of Yelm the Youth and Yelm
>the Elder in the very self-same Sun worshipping lands?

You are confusing the issue between two cults for a single stellar object and the question of whether two stellar objects are the same being. The Youth and Elder Cults are levels of understanding of the Sun rather than simultaneous manifestations of the Sun. The Blue Moon and the Red Moon are distinct entities and have different Cults.

>The Moon, young and old, can be seen at the same time, from many
>different perspectives.

So why isn't the White Moon visible in the Sky today?