Re: Uzuz

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:03:14 -0400

>But given that no Mistress Race trolls have been born since Yelm drove
>the Uz to the surface world, do you really want to roll up all that
>Previous experience?

Completely wrong here. Admittedly, no normal births are of Mistress Race trolls, Arkat, for instance, was reborn as a Mistress Race and so were his children. Important or Hero trolls can be reborn as Uzuz.

Having said that, there is a 1 in 600 chance of being born an Uzuz in central Genertela, a 1 in 100 chance on Valind's Glacier and either a 1 in 1000 or 1 in 600 chance in Pent, Koromandol and Malusoll and Tarmo Mountains, wherever they are. Personally, I think that those figures are too high, I would claim that all Uzuz births are magical in nature and should be extremely rare.

Anyway, I love rolling up 1600 years of previous experience - think of the stats, 3200 POW for a start!