Resurrecable Humakti

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:39:38 +0800

>"I wanna be a resurrectable Humakti!"
        said Nick, as an example of power gamer heroquesting.
        Well, that one is easy, as Nick well knows .... swap that straight
sword for a nice bendy one, and there is no problem. The cult of Yanafals will be proud to have you, and fine career opportunities available in the Lunar army. Join the winning team.

        Whats that? Am I implying that Yanafals was a power gaming heroquester? Guards, put that man in custody. He is under special observation, he probably needs to serve some time with the Danfives .... unless that was an illuminated insight, in which case we have some even more special training programs....

        Cheers

                David

David Cake, Order of the Death Rune and Sickle "Orlanth is merely a kind of social disease." - Pam Carlson