Cryogenics

From: Josh Shaw <joshaw_at_slip.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 13:02:37 -0700

Sandy Peterson says:

>As it happens, the Uz HAVE invented cryogenics. Anyone
>remember the million-troll army sleeping in the ice, waiting for the
>right moment to arise?

The History Buff's imeadiate response was:

A million man army with pre-industrial technology? *You* try and solve that logistical nightmare.

To which the Gamer piped up:

Trolls eat, not just anything, everything.

Oh.

Which means that a million-troll army spreads out along an enormous front like an oversize maribunda, leaving a huge swath of land damn near sterilized in its wake.

Sounds like the kind of problem nuclear weapons were invented to solve to me.