Beer

From: Paul_Stolar_at_Waseca_at_epccmail.itron.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 15:36:39 CST

> What I was thinking is that, since drunk people can't control >

     themselves, they may be considered as possessed by a lesser

> spirit.
> Furthermore, if alcohol has an effect on disease spirits > (and
especially infection spirits) then it may be because > the lesser spirit of alcohol repels the disease spirit. I love that idea. Don't forget that many ancients thought it was a gift of the gods, and it made you feel good, too. It can be a manifestation of a grain goddess or god. Hangovers can be the spirit of reprisal. Do not forget, Glorantha is not the RW, we can make alcohol whatever we want. ------------------------------