Illiteracy Era

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 03:04:41 -0500 (CDT)

Something other than the Who's Who Among the Sun Gods debate...

Does anyone think there's validity to the theory that the loss of literacy might be due to Argrath's sacrificing the gods in Argrath and the Devil? Specifically Lhankor Mhy, if we are to subscribe to the theory that Argrath and the Devil occurred during Argrath's LBQ. Wouldn't this then forster the God Learnerish theory that Lhankor Mhy, Irripi Ontor, indeed even Atyar, are all aspects of the same god?

Or is all this cleared up in something I haven't read yet?

Or have I just been spending entirely too much time thinking about this loss of literacy thing?

Cheers,

Brian

| Brian Curley | She was tall and cool and pretty and |
| Holder of Previous | she dressed as black as coal, if she |
| Knowledge | asked me to I'd murder her, I would |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | gladly lose my soul... |