Healing & Aura

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:23:34 -0700

Hi All

        Jane I really liked your thoughts on Healing etc. While I am no shaman type I have a point that might help. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practictioners are quickly taught to read the 12 pulses (3 shallow & 3 deep on each wrist) and also to look at the *colour* of the patient. This is partially looking at their physical colour and partially looking at other cues. Obviously this is a skill that improves with experience as sometimes it is easy to categorize people and sometimes considerably harder. Basically I feel that this might be te same phenomenum as Aura and thus you might gain more insights if you read some of the books on TCM & acupuncture.

Cheers

        Lewis