Wyrms Footprints

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 19:05:41 -0400

> What? Something useful in Wyrns Footprints (apart from D&D-like stats for
Harrek and friends) -
> amazing. Admittedly, I skipped through it trying to find things not in WF
and gave up. Perhaps I should
> look again.

Just to clear up some confusion which appears to have arisen, this does not mean "don't buy Wyrms Footprints because there is nothing new in it". It means "I was disappointed with the product and made a throwaway comment in relation to something I had missed". In fact, if you do not have copies of all the Wyrms Footprints, then buy a copy - it is essential reading. However, if you do have all the copies, think carefully, then buy it anyway because there is some new content.