human tribes

From: Karin Goihl / Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 09:59:06 +0100

In digest no. 630 there are comments about Praxian attitudes toward the Morokanth and Nick's opinions (which are also mine). The original comment mentioned the human tribes. I wish to point out that we Bison Riders are human, and that the others are not. The High Llama people bear only slight resemblance to us, but just look at there UGLY faces. The Sable bastards could not be mistaken for humans by anyone, with red skin and unnatural beardless faces. I HOPE none of you ever considered the Impala Tribes as having any relation to humans. The Morokanth are just more non-human Praxians. Without them there would be no one to properly care for all those delicious herd-men. I've rarely been woken up by hordes of Morokanth raiders running thru our camp, shooting arrows and throwing spears, screaming and panicking our herds, and (as sometimes occurs with the clumsy High Llamas) knocking our tents over. Morokanth are also not so keen on stealing our women. So anyway, I hope you are all clear now on the point that most Praxians are non-human, and that the Morokanth are just one of them.

    He who fears violence, fears himself. Daniel Fahey